Hi Everyone! Hope you are all keeping well. Ella and I have been busy again with numbers!
We use our Number jar lot´s!
Ella made a number poster by taking numbers from the Number jar, writing them and displaying them!
Number poster Number road
Tips on learning numbers
– numbers are all around us,
look for numbers when you are at home and out and about
(clocks, calendars, door numbers, bus numbers etc)
-counting, count the things around us
(how many bananas are in the fruit bowl; how many chairs are in the room etc)
- Number formation– use different materials to practice tracing numbers
for example, a number road can be used using toy cars-See Picture
I,2,3,4,5 once I caught a fish alive
6,7,8,9,10 then I let it go again
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right!
Enjoying playing with numbers!
Hello Parents and welcome to Monday’s yoga Newsletter, today is all about lifting our arms in sync with the breath. Promoting warmth in the body, making in an excellent energiser! So, if you or the little ones are feeling a bit lazy and unmotivated today, this is the perfect little exercise to get the blood moving and your motivation on the up. Let’s begin!
- Have the little ones sit on the floor with their legs crossed
- Interlace the fingers and place them at the bottom of the chin
- Take a deep inhale through the nose while at the same time lifting the elbows to frame the face
- Exhale through the mouth
- During the exhale lower the elbows to the starting position
- Do a few rounds of this to really get the energy flowing
- After the little ones will hopefully feel more energised and ready for today
This is a great mental focus game, due to the little ones having to focus on the breath and the arms lifting in sync. Making it great for developing that all-important focus and attention ability. The lifting of the arms makes it a great exercise to get the blood moving around the body, providing a good supply of oxygen, which makes us feel more energised!
This article was written with the support of the following references.
https://www.cosmickids.com/five-fun-breathing-practices-for-kids/ Accessed on 27.04.2020
Das „verrückte“ Labyrinth selbstgebaut!
Das selbst kreierte Labyrinth kann man auch mit Lego bauen.
Schickt uns doch eure selbstgebauten Labyrinthe bzw. Murmelbahnen!
Keep calm & play on….