Hello everyone! Hope you all have enjoyed the Easter break. We had a lovely week and fortunately the weather was on our side! During the Easter break, we had an exciting time with our ´idea Jar`. Each day, Ella pulled out 2 papers from the jar, and these would be our family activities for the day!
Our activities included Cleaning the car, drawing rainbows, cuddling with teddies, playing a card game, watching a movie and making waffles!
Each family member contributed ideas for the jar, some ideas were just for fun, other ideas were tasks that needed to get done and were more fun doing them together (cleaning the car!)
Ella enjoyed making labels for our idea jar….and we all enjoyed filling it!
Wir freuen uns, dass das Salzteig Rezept auch schon umgesetzt wurde…
Hello everyone, welcome to another yoga newsletter, today it`s all about relaxing and using visualisations to send out compassion and love to each other during this special time.
The Easter holidays are usually a time to be spent together, and this year we physically couldn`t do that the moment. This is maybe confusing and a little up setting for the little ones, however, we all process the ability to send out loving energy to one another. This is very comforting for us and our loved ones. This visualisation process is very good for developing the little one’s imagination and visualisation abilities. This is an exercise from yours truly, and, I hope you enjoy it. Let’s start!
- Have the little ones sitting or laying down and play some relaxing music
- Instruct the little ones as follows, *you can be flexible here and also say what comes to your heart, what sounds more natural for you
- Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth
- Put all your focus on the top of your head
- This is a special area where we receive energy
- With your eyes closed start to imagine pink light coming from the sky into your body through the top of your head
- This is special, this is the energy of love
- Imagine the pink light all over your body, can you feel the love?
- Now, put all your focus on your heart, feel it beating
- Think of people you would like to see, is it grandad, an uncle or a friend?
- We may not be able to visit them just yet, but do you know we can send them this pink energy of love and they will receive it, just like a gift.
- With all your focus on your heart send out the pink energy of love, imagine it streaming out of your heart, just like a torch light
- Imagine the person you want to send it to, receiving it, the pink light surrounding them, they are smiling now. They have received it and are so happy.
After this exercise, inform the children that they just done something so beautiful for their loved ones, they gave the gift of love. It` s kind of like our super power as humans, to send forth energy. It’s a cool superpower! I hope you enjoy this exercise.
„Die Corona- Krise verstehen“ -für Kinder als Geschichte findet ihr im Anhang.
Muster übertragen als Preschool Activity findet ihr im Anhang.
Keep calm & play on…